This heavy duty solvent from Ambersil is for tough and old grease deposits which require a longer contact time. Contains no CFCs or other chlorinated solvent and is an ideal alternative to 1,1,1-trichloroethane.
A highly effective degreasing agent, controlled evaporation allows increased contact time for excellent performance on heavy deposits of oil, grease and tar. Also effective on many other types of soiling. For all hydrocarbon soiling and for use in numerous industries including: aviation, offshore, moulding, electric motors, automotive, printing, light and heavy engineering, agriculture, marine, sewing and upholstery.
- Appearance: clear, colourless liquid
- Odour: perfumed
- SG @ 25°C: 0.864
- Pressure @ 25°C: 7 Bar
- Discharge rate: 2.5 g/sec
- Kb value: >200
- Initial boiling point: 170°C
- Freezing point: below -50°C
- Evaporation rate: 0.2 (with respect to Butyl Acetate)
- Flammability: classified as extremely flammable under current EC regulations
- Flashpoint: 41°C (Bulk) not applicable in sealed aerosol
- Packaging: 400 ml aerosol
- Manufacturer’s part 6130002600